Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Welcome Baby Chase and Happy St. Patty's Day!
































We welcomed our little man into the world on Saturday March 14 at 7:59 p.m. We named him Chase, but are still debating on a middle name. We are trying to decide between Dylan and Timothy. Any suggestions are welcome! He weighed a whopping 9 lbs. 5 oz and was 22 inches long. Labor and delivery went really smoothly. I have an awesome doctor, and the nurses were great. Hailey is being a great little helper and we're hoping the adjustment period goes well. We had to take a picture of Chase in his little green outfit for St. Patrick's Day. Thanks everyone for all the phone calls and visits!




10 comments:

Janel Ruzzi said...

Congratulations!!! He's very cute! My 2nd daughter was 9lb 9oz--so I know what its like to have a big baby. No need for newborn diapers!

Mel said...

So happy to see you and Chase looking so good. Congratulations! I was really hoping that Hailey would have won out in the name game with Jack. I guess that one will be left for the dolls.

Sarah said...

Congrats on such a healthy and perfect little boy! He is so adorable!!

Chandice said...

Can't wait to meet our little nephew! he and Jax are going to be little best friends it is going to be so much fun!!! Love you guys!

Jeff and Chelsy said...

Oh, he is so cute!! I can't believe you, chandice and lisa and Crystal all had babies so close. That will be so fun to have them all grow up together. I can't wait to meet him.

Crystal said...

I love the picture of the Dr. holding him upside down! To funny. Well, he is a cutie!

Amber said...

SOOO CUTE!! glad to see some pics on here, congrats, he's adorable, and p.s I like Chase Dylan Farmer!

Cortney Heintz said...

Yea!!! What a cute baby! I love the pics! Congrats!

Rebekah said...

Congratulations!! I'm glad everything went well. He looks like a cutie!

Devin said...

Yeah April! I'm very excited for you. I LOVE having a girl and a boy. I hope you do too. And holy cow if he isn't a BOY! That's one funny pic of the doc holding him upside down! Congratulations!