Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Diaper Genie

So I need some input from you all. I'm thinking about getting a Diaper Genie, but I have never owned one and I am wondering if it's worth the investment. I have a little diaper pail, but it doesn't have a deodorizer, so it can get pretty stinky. I am constantly spraying Lysol in and around it. So I am wondering if any of you have a Diaper Genie and if it is expensive to buy the refills or if it's worth it. Any input I can get would be appreciated. Thanks!!!

4 comments:

Katie said...

I have one! I like it and I can't smell the poo.. but then again my baby isn't old enough to be REALLY stinky.... and I've only used it for 2 months now so I don't know if it's expensive for refills or not! hehe Not much help am I?

Jeff and Chelsy said...

I hated mine. I after the newborn infant poop (you know the yellow) It totally starts to stink. We would walk into zack's room and it would just reak. But that was 4 years ago, maybe they've improved since then. We don't have one now though.

Sarah said...

We LOVED ours. But you need to make sure you get the diaper genie elite. The refills do get expensive though. So when ours broke I got the Diaper Champ where you just use whatever bags you want. I like it, but I think it is stinkier than the genie was. I do have a refill we never used so if you get one let me know and I'll send the refill to you!

The Heintz Family said...

I love mine!!!! The only thing I'm upset about is that I didn't by two (one for my upstairs and one for my downstairs)!!! It works so well that sometimes I leave them in there for about a week then when I pull the bag out (but before I tie it shut I get a nice wiff) :) Definately worth the investment!