Thursday, June 5, 2008

Tagged!

How to play this game. Post these rules on your blog: List 3 Joys, 3 Fears, 3 Goals, 3 Current Obsessions/Collections, and 3 Random Surprising Facts About Yourself. Tag 5people at the end of your post by leaving their names.

3 Joys: *My husband*My daughter*The rest of my family
3 Fears:*Heights*Deadly diseases*Snakes
3 goals:*Grow our family* Get my Master’s*Own and run a bed and breakfast
3 current obsessions/collections:*Chocolate (that never changes)*Twilight series*The Bachelor/Bachelorette
3 random surprising facts about yourself:*I am addicted to Days of our Lives (that’s for you Amber – you’re not alone!)*I'm a neat freak – I hate for things to be out of place.*I have never been to Disneyland

I tag:
Sarah
Rachel H.
Katie
Nicole
Crystal

1 comment:

Katie said...

What is it with all you people from Montana that have never been to DISNEYLAND?!?!?! That is IT... we are going!!! As soon as this kid is popped out... we are taking a trip to Disneyland.... SERIOUSLY!!! hehehe Oh, and I would love to run a bed and breakfast too... how fun!